- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Learning & Development
- Employee Engagement
- Key Motivator Identification
- High Potential Identification
- Identify key traits needed in your leaders
- Assess them against traits displayed
- Create personalized development plans for your existing and future managers & leaders
Spot the ‘leader’ – Spot the leader from the crowd of well-performing managers
Among the good people and good managers, to find a good leader, is a needle-in-a-haystack situation. Leaders are a different tribe and while they may stand out from the crowd, HR or the management cannot rely on gut-feel alone to spot the real leader.
What kind of leader does your organization need? What leadership styles go best with your teams and culture? How does a person rank on the factors that your organization puts up as ‘leadership material’?
Swayam works with you in your search to spot the ‘right’ leader. You can rely on our scientifically-developed leadership assessment tests that are developed to world-class standards.
Developing ‘hi-po’ leaders – Go from ‘high-potential’ to ‘high-performing’ leaders
Leadership development is a continuing journey with clear development goals and milestones. It’s not enough to spot the high-potential leader; the next step is more important – to assess this leader and find precise development areas to focus on, so the person is set-up for success.
Swayam helps in identifying development areas, helping you in your objective to transform more and more high-potential leaders into high-performing ones.
Developing your existing leadership team – Track. Reassess. Strengthen
With a dynamic market and an ever-changing and fluctuating business environment, there is a need of periodical tracking and reassessment of your existing leaders, and setting of new development goals for them.
Swayam helps you developing your existing leadership, to meet your evolving business and organizational goals.
Your ‘own’ leader or an external leader?
More and more organizations stress on succession planning today. They recognize that if you are ready with your next line of leaders well in advance, business continuity is assured even in the most unexpected circumstances.
Choose leaders from among your own
Succession planning as a term means choosing from your own. Succession planning deems that today, you have a well-defined role with a best-fit leader, but you need to plan for the future and look for the next leader to step into the same role. While doing this, you need to fit the candidate leader to:
- The current role
- The current leader in that role
- The future environment
- The future changes in the organization
- The future changes in the role
Swayam can help you in choosing future leaders as part of succession planning, with our scientifically conducted tests that eliminate bias. From a list of 22 competencies for leaders identified by Swayam, you choose those relevant to your industry and organization. Swayam can assess people on those specific competencies and give you a detailed, customized report.
If you are an organization that has a culture of growing internal managers into leaders of the future, Swayam can be your perfect assessment partner.
Choose a leader from the outside the organization
While you may be keen to have an internal leader, you may realize that there is a dearth of good leaders within the organization. Swayam can help you in your external leadership hiring with all-round tests that ensure deeper, complete (physical-psychological-ethical) and accurate assessments.
Earlier, L&D was about putting people through certain number of and certain type of trainings and learning processes. It was more focused on inputs. Today, L&D is known as a business-critical transformational facilitator that impacts people’s outputs and in turn impacts organizational outcomes, visibly.
Your L&D Head and Team will be happy to have Swayam as an assessment partner that helps them in measuring the impact from pre-learning to post-learning. You will typically be able to find out about:
- Skills improvement/attainment:Swayam identifies personalized as well as group-wise and function-wise training needs. Then again, you can measure the learner’s level of knowledge or skills, pre-learning and then again post learning.
- Has the learner’s knowledge and skill to perform a task improved?
- Applying the acquired skill to the workplace: Is there evidence of the learner applying the newly learned skill or knowledge in the workplace?
- Individual’s change in behaviour – Has the learner’s behaviour in the workplace changed to reflect the corporate culture and goals?
- Team’s change in behaviour – Is the team working more coherently, more effectively post learning?
Allow us to help you make your L&D goals more achievable!
Employee Engagement is key to building productivity and employee morale. Our assessment provides key insights to:
- Engage your teams and improve productivity
- Identify employee opinions about policies, team,
- Identify leaders’ sense of accomplishment and
- Recognition for employees’ work, environment health, culture and work satisfaction.
Swayam helps you in creating healthy employee engagement strategies that leads to meaningful engagement between management and employee, healthy competition and challenging environments.
Key Motivator Assessment provides an understanding of what drives the individual to perform. Swayam helps you:
- Identify, develop and retain key motivators across teams, functions and organization.
- Create employee-friendly strategies and policies
- Improve productivity and retain top talent
Swayam helps you identify key motivators like: Advancement, Monetary Benefits, Recognition, Competition and Challenge
- Identify, create and retain high-potential talent in your organization.
- Create personalized development plans for talent
- Create a data- based retention strategy
Swayam helps you identify high-potential employee traits like: Agility, Aptitude, Big Picture Oriented, Result Orientation.